Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011 Here in Tucson

Halloween is always a fun time here. We both enjoy the little kids in their costumes. This year I carved jack-o-lanterns again - I really enjoy doing it. I tried a more contemporary pattern in one of them.

We had eight 'real' trick or treaters but probably about 20 parents/adults. Some of the adults also came in costumes.
                                                                                                                                                       



Our cutest Trick or Treaters this year

   
Michael with his usual 'scary' mask and our neighbor Linda
Nothing to do with Halloween but I liked the way the landscape lights lit up our cholla



A fun time as always!



1 comment:

Beverly said...

Nice looking pumpkins.....Jack-O-Lanterns! Little girls are too cute! that's what I like about halloween the kids in their costumes.
Seeing Mike in the mask, reminded me of Tina's reaction....she still doen't like the Mask!

Hope Halloween was fun for you!