Saturday, December 18, 2010

Zoolights at Reid Park Zoo

Our friend, Cara, gave us two tickets to the 2010 Reid Park Zoolights which we had never seen so last Sunday we drove down to the zoo (also the first time we had been to the zoo) for the event.

When we arrived the line must have been about 1,000 people long. We started to wait when Michael mentioned that maybe this was the line to buy tickets and there was a shorter line for people with tickets.

I walked up to the entrance and as I was walking up there a man was coming down the line asking if people already had their tickets and if they did he would direct them to the shorter line - I found that line and called Michael on my phone to come and join me in the line that had maybe 15 people in it!

Needless to say we were one of the first people to enter the zoo and that enabled us to get better photos.




We even managed to see one of the animals although he didn't display his face.

It was well done and we enjoyed ourselves.

We stopped by to thank Cara for her generosity on our way out.

1 comment:

Beverly said...

SORRY I missed seeing them with you, they looked great and so nice to get inside before the crowd.